Not new, just want to make more friends!

Options
I am not new to MFP. I've been using it consistently for a few months.. I guess I am a lurker. I like to read all of the posts, but I never get involved. I think getting involved will keep me more accountable, so feel free to friend me. I will offer support to you!

Replies

• skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!:flowerforyou:
  • dkvote
    dkvote Posts: 58
    Options
    Add me! I love supportive, motivated friends! :) Oh and I am supportive and motivated BTW! :))
  • angiereeves33
    Options
    Me too ;)
  • MummaAimz
    MummaAimz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new...I have lost 15 pounds in the last month....I am trying to loose 50 by the summer time...I would love some modivated people!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me~! and Welcome!!! It is a fun place to hang out!
  • IRENELOPEZREALTOR
    Options
    Count on me!! It is hard to change eating habits! But once you do I promise you that it will change your outlook in life! I had a 2 week diet plan to follow...as you will see in my diary I did had a sweet tooth and ate some candies...However because I did try the diet the right way within that week, I lost 10 lbs. There is alot of diet eating plans, you will find the one that fits for you!! :smile:
  • kjraye5
    kjraye5 Posts: 40
    Options
    You can definitely friend me. :happy:
  • Jenners4
    Jenners4 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi.... I am in the same boat as you! I have been on here awhile but just started to take my "getting into shape" seriously and think having MFP friends is a great motivation. I will send a friend request. Good Luck!
  • kaitthegr8t
    kaitthegr8t Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone, looking forward to helping each other on our journeys! Best of luck to all :)
  • vzucco
    vzucco Posts: 229
    Options
    You can friend me, I could always use more support (giving and getting) :D