Biggest Loser Cardio Max Weight Loss

Options
I bought the Biggest Loser Cardio Max Weight Loss dvd its te newer version with the season 10 people on it. Anyone else do this?? If so what do you log it under for exercise on here???

Replies

• Beehiveof8
    Beehiveof8 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have the older version and LOVE it! Will be interested to hear how you like the new one. What trainers are on it?
  • irisherin82
    irisherin82 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the same workout! I started week 3 on Monday and I do it about 3 to 4 times a week! I log it under circuit training and enter how many calories I've burned based on my heart rate monitor. What MFP shows when I put in 30 mins, is usually more than what my heart rate monitor says, so be careful if you go with what MFP says.
  • hglmin
    hglmin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I put it under high impact aerobics, I read on a different post that its very close to what a hrm shows. I just started today and it kicked my butt :) Also Bob is on this video.
  • irisherin82
    irisherin82 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just checked what High Impact Aerobics would have calculated as my calories burned and it was very close.... about 35 calorie higher than my heart rate monitor. That's great to know... I'll have to record it as that from now on :)