Help! I'm at stand still!!

Options
I haven't gained any weight in the last month or so. I'm only counting calories but I started doin Jillian Michaels 30 day shred on October 4 an havent lost any weight yet. Is there something I can do to kickstart my weight loss again. I want to lose about 30 lbs.

Replies

• mmyszka
    Options
    Are you eating the calories you earn from exercising? I didn't do that for a while and the scale didn't budge for a week. I started eating most of them back and then the scale started to move again.

Good luck!
  • socialite1
    Options
    You're not going to lose much weight doing the 30DS. Take your measurements and that's where you'll see the results.
  • weightroomwarrior
    Options
    This happens to me a lot during wrestling a lot my coach calls it a weight stand still. And I get over these usually by instead of working out hard I go to about 50% for about a week or two. Then I pick up were I left off and then gains are usually significant, or in this case the loss will be significant.
  • cfiles
    cfiles Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    So is 30 Day Shred jus goin to tighten everything up What would be a good exercise t do to lose some more of my baby belly?
  • chikachic817
    chikachic817 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    So is 30 Day Shred jus goin to tighten everything up What would be a good exercise t do to lose some more of my baby belly?

You can't spot reduce but you can reduce your overall fat percentage through lots of cardio
  • LydiaT69
    Options
    Try following your plan for six days and have 1 free day to trick your body so it does not plateau; you dont have to eat junk foods but increase your calorie intake with protein and carbohydrates. This should help.