Guys, I need your opinion!

Options
2»

Replies

• ljd0693
    ljd0693 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    He'll love it but just remember that when he becomes your ex-boyfriend those pictures will go viral.
  • Emberlure
    Emberlure Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Do it! Do it! Do it!

I plan on boudoir/fantasy pics when I hit my goal!
  • RippedArmyGuy
    Options
    I am a male and when i was in Iraq this last time, my wife did a similar thing. I can tell you that I loved it. So as long as your comfortable with the shoot, then I'm sure he will love it.
  • indycello
    indycello Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I would love to do that! DH has a preference for bigger women so he would prefer it if I was around 180-200lbs. Once I get there and if my stomach isn't a complete mess from babies and what not I'd really like to do the same. :)

Or just have him take some pictures of me in positions he finds the most exciting ;)
  • zippy483
    zippy483 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Come on Shan

Never ever under any circumstances as a bloke if you should do an underwear shot we are ALL ALWAYS going to say yes

I hope he enjoys and congrats on the effort
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I have about 15- 20 more pounds to lose until I am at my goal weight. I was thinking that when I get to this maybe I should do a Boudoir shoot. I think it would be good motivation to get to my goal weight! My boyfriend lives in Alaska and I was thinking that I would send these to him for Valentines Day. I was thinking it would be a "hey look what I did and look at what I accomplished!" type of thing. Would this be a good idea? I mean coming from a guy....do you think it would be something he would like? Or would this be too cheesy? Any thoughts would be awesome!

Nope, I've shot many of them. They're a nice surprise.
  • zippy483
    zippy483 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Come on Shan

Never ever under any circumstances as a bloke if you should do an underwear shot we are ALL ALWAYS going to say yes

I hope he enjoys and congrats on the effort
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I say go for it! I am having one done as soon as I am to my goal. Your man will love it!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Whatever floats your boat :-) I hate that as a semi-pro photographer I live too far away to bid for taking your pictures!!!...and truth be told, I'd do it for free for any MFP friends :-) Good luck with making your goals and I am sure your BF would be delighted with your new '' look'', boudoir pics or not!

You're not a "pro" if you'll do it for free.
  • Kellie0710
    Kellie0710 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about doing the same thing =D My husband is deployed so I am thinking about doing them before he gets home and give them to him as a homecoming gift =) Or if I reach my goal before he gets home sending them to him then.
  • 4mynewbody
    Options
    He'll love it but just remember that when he becomes your ex-boyfriend those pictures will go viral.

I hope this doesnt happen,. But he's got a valid point! All this aside, I'm sure he would love it!! When I reach my goal weight, my man(wonderful hubby that he is) will be getting these pics. I've already asked and got the "hell yeah!" response.

Enjoy the journey!
    C
  • aalleyne
    Options

That's what I was thinking too (you asked for a guy's opinion, right?). lol.

If you've got a creative photographer, there's tons of sexy but classy pics you could do that you could be proud of should they ever end up on the inter-webs... 40's style pinup, Laura Croft/badass, etc... just some thoughts.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!