wooo hooo

Options
im down twenty pounds since i started this. So for the Im always gonna be fat folks its only if you want to be. The impossible is finally starting to look possible for me lol im so excited. To think i almost had surgery for this...thx my fitness pal...feel free to add me i could use all the support i can get!

Replies

• Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I'm on track to lose my 20th pound sometime this week too. Then, it's time to lose the next 20!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    wtg!! Keep it up!
  • baybear14
    baybear14 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Danni
    Danni Posts: 2
    Options
    thx for the support n yeah kinda nervous bout the nxt twenty lol
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Hoping for the BIG TWENTY on Friday morning myself! Good for you... Good luck in the remainder of your journey as well!!!
  • Jennifermcdougall
    Options
    thats inspiration thanks!
  • susie6785
    susie6785 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing feeling! I'm almost at my first 10 and I can't wait! I've always given up at this point in previous attempts, so when I hit 10 lbs down I'm celebrating! (not with food of course hehe). Don't be nervous about the next 20, you've proven to yourself you CAN DO THIS! Go you!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Good job! Sis-in-law has lost 14 lbs in just about 70 days. I said "when did you realize you could lose the weight?" and she said after she lost the 1st pound! Previous to this it was just going up each time. So I know that 20 POUNDS gives you the boost you need to know you can do this. Because if you can do it 1, you can do it for 2. And if you can do it for 20, you can do it for FAR more...just keep doing what you're doing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!