Never lost more than 5lbs in my entire life but....

Options
bee_grrl
bee_grrl Posts: 57 Member
Now im down 26lbs!

The number on the scale goes down and the photos look different but most of the time I feel and think there is no difference. When I step on a non digital scale, I automatically start at my highest weight and work my way down without even thinking. It's weird! Anyway, I'm 5'2 and started MFP in June. I was a size 22 and wearing 2XL shirts for the longest time. I've worked my toosh off and now I am currently a size 12 (Thanks to kickboxing and MFP!) I'm still far away from goal but I'm finally happy that I've lost more than 5lbs!

(hope you can see the picture!) :flowerforyou: feel free to add me! My first time ever posting.

oct2011-1-1.jpg

Replies

• Khorner84
    Khorner84 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! You look AWESOME!!!
  • katdon88
    katdon88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    good job, yeah i had never really lost more than 10 and now im at 20, cant wait to get to goal
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    gREAT WORK! IT LOOKS LIKE MORE THAN 26 POUNDS! you look awesome! keep up the great work! i am trying to get t a size 12!
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU and congrats on all your success this far..keep pushin and you will get where you want to be. you look great!
  • TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Kick boxing is awesome.
    Great work btw!
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Yipee! Congrats to you! You look awesome:flowerforyou:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    hoooray! way to freaking go! i've never lost more than 5 lbs before either, and i was miserable with limiting foods, etc. now, i'm down 6 lbs and i'm HAPPY! can't wait to reach 10!!!
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Wow-it is an amazing shift. You go girl. I too would have thought you lost even more. You're looking so good!
  • cjbester
    cjbester Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm inspired.

Thanks!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look great - what a difference. Congrats on the weight lost so far. Keep it up, and you will hit that goal in no time!!:smile::flowerforyou:
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • dolphin9803
    Options
    Thats great keep it up!!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    You look Great!!! Way to go!
  • anitabenson83
    Options
    Congrats! You look unbelievable! Enjoy it :)
  • goodec31
    Options
    Congrats!! You are doing an awesome job!
  • ssstefanieee
    ssstefanieee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    looking great..congrats!!!
  • joannehutchinson
    joannehutchinson Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is amazing.....Thanks for the inspiration. I just got started so I needed some extra incentive!!! You look great, keep up the good work!
  • susie6785
    susie6785 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Inspiration to me because we're the same height and must have been around the same weight when we both started...I'm 8 lbs down, can't wait to hit 26! Like you, I never lose more than like 5-7 lbs when I've tried in the past. What a great feeling this must be for you, good job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!