Need a weight loss buddy!

Options
Hi,
I am trying to lose weight but really failing, i need someone to help me, to keep in contact and just encourage and motivate each other,
I need to someone to be there to tell me NO!
If you feel you need this as well feel free to get in contact with me and we will help each other to reach our goal!!

Danielle :smile:

Replies

• RissaBri88
    RissaBri88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    RissaBri88
  • MummaAimz
    MummaAimz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • tracas
    tracas Posts: 12
    Options
    Count me in!
  • MelDarni
    Options
    I would love some support, too!
  • charlottewoods
    Options
    Hello,

I would really like some help too, before summer i had lost about half a stone but it is now all back on, as I cannot say no to food.

I always think about food too, it seems to be my obsession...I am not overweight but I feel a lot better just to be a few lbs lighter, this doesn't sound like a big deal but I cannot budge it. I don't do any exercise(apart from I commute to work by bike, which is about 8 miles a day).

I will support you and hopefully vice versa.

Charlotte
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we're all in the same boat and could use motivation. I would also love all the support I can get, so I definitely give all the support I can give! Anyone who wants to add me, please do!
  • daniellemanton
    daniellemanton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for replying,
    it will be good to work together, feel free to send me a message if you ever need help, im on here everyday.

we can also help each other on this post if you would like, if you need motivation or encouragement, or jut want to shout about how well you are doing, please tell us!!

how much do people need to lose?
    I need to lose around a stone! But have been trying for a while, i swear im addicted to food, does anyone have any tips for trying to stop eating everything?!?!
    xx
  • Lady_Lucky
    Options
    I'd love some support and I'd love to help you too :)