My inspirations

Options
Here is all the inspiration I need!
My beautiful wife who has supported me during this weightloss and my lovely 6 month old daughter who I love very much and inspired me to shed these pounds and to teach her how to be healthy.
I love you both with all my heart!

Replies

• jessfresh
    Options
    awww...congratulations on your achievements :)
  • u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    :happy: Well said :happy:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Aww!! That is super cute!! Congrats!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: This journey is soooo much easier when you have people around you that care and want you to suceed!!! So glad that you have that!!! YAY! :heart: :heart:
  • Jean410
    Jean410 Posts: 104
    Options
    Awesome! Our kids need good role models and we have to lead by example. Being a parent is the best thing in the world! Congrats.
  • IRENELOPEZREALTOR
    Options
    My inspirations are: My family! I am 30yrs old and have 3 boys and my 4 month baby girl!! I also want to feel good! Now that I have a blood disorder which is factor v, 2 days after having my baby I was told I had a blood clot in my left lung. I cant eat alot of food with vitamin K. Due to my coumadin. Which Means spinach and other food containing that is off limits for now. SO my health is also another reason that I need to keep healthy! :smile:

Good luck Everyone!!
  • Melissab1212
    Options
    congratulations on all your accomplishments and job well done on all the hard work!