Logging Insanity workouts

Options
I search the database and can't get any of the Insanity workouts to come up.....how are people logging them? Obviously tons of people are doing them here, so why aren't they in the database? Or is this a user error? LOL

Replies

• carloP90X
    carloP90X Posts: 109
    Options
    We are using our Heart Rate Monitor to calculate calories burned. This is also based on two things: 1. how hard you go that day and 2. It seems the more fit you are the less calories burned.
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Michaela722
    Options
    I understand that, I use a heart rate monitor, too. I just don't find the workouts in the database. When I enter "running" about 15 choices come up. I enter "Instanity" and it comes back with no workouts by that name.
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Use your Heart Rate Monitor (HRM) and enter it under Cardiovascular. The calories burned will of course varies depending on intensity and your fitness level. Hope this helps.
  • Michaela722
    Options
    Yes, I get that. When I click "cardiovascular" it says "search our exercise database by name" - I enter "Insanity" and it says "no exercises found". So where are they? If Wii Golf is in the database, why isn't Insanity?
  • mamacruz04
    Options
    Maybe this is something you should email to an administrator of the site? I know 30 day shred isn't in there either so alot of people just mark it as circut training in the data base. HTH

Brandy
  • marshars1
    marshars1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    just click on add your exercise manually option when it says it cant find insanity
    comes up on the lower right side
  • Michaela722
    Options
    just click on add your exercise manually option when it says it cant find insanity
    comes up on the lower right side

That's what I do. Just trying to figure out what the other 400 or so people logging insanity workouts were typing in for their workout. :)
  • Krisengel
    Krisengel Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I log mine under Aerobics-High Intensity and use my HRM to know how many calories I burned.
  • Michaela722
    Options
    I log mine under Aerobics-High Intensity and use my HRM to know how many calories I burned.

Thank you!! :)