Not "new" but seeking new friends(22 years old)

Options
So, yeah! I'm 22 years old, kinda fallen off the wagon lately and seeking out people my age to befriend and seek out motivation and strength from. I know I can be a good motivator for others but I kinda want more than just "WTG" when I clearly went over and feel ****ty about it, know what I mean? People who are ACTUALLY THERE!

Not knocking current friends, but I think some fresh air is in order. I dont prefer guy friends to chick friends, or anything like that, it aint a dating site so I have no qualms about who I talk to, just want more people to network/communicate with.

Anyways, if anyones interested, you know what to do.

Replies

• alib510
    alib510 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i'm 30, does that fall into 'your age'? i have never written wtg in my life, i'm english! feel free to add me if that would suit
  • TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    Yeah, sure it falls into the age bracket, I'm not super nazi about it, I mainly just want people who arent afraid to comment on something or tell me I ****ed up on something. I REALLY dont mind when people do that at all. Yah know?
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I am definitely a commenter and an always game for motivating people! =-.)
  • meg009an
    Options
    I'm having a hard time staying focused too. I'm not necessarily trying to lose weight, I'm just trying not to gain anymore while I'm on my study abroad trip. The little weight I've gained already is making me bummed!

Anyway, I'm 21 and would like to help motivate you and myself :)
  • jaredhuizenga
    Options
    You can add me as well, if you like. I'm just now getting into the swing of things as far as commenting, reading, etc. But because I use the calorie counter, I'm on here pretty often. And plan to do more with my profile soon.
  • rebekah_anne81
    Options
    You can add me too...always game for new friends.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I do use WTG and nice when it comes to the diary and exercising, but I also give encouragement and advice when needed. Don't be afraid to ask questions - I help where I can.
  • I'm 21...feel free to add me if you want! :)