Turning back the clocks

Options
I am already feeling the effects of the shorter days. I don't know why it gives me the munchies and makes me want to eat more. I'm fighting it as best I can cause I don't want to undue my success at weight loss. Does anyone out there have this problem and how do you deal with it?

Replies

• MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I notice a change- I am seriously trying to force myself to drink even more water and tea- I think this keeps my mouth/hands busy and stomach full(er). I don't want to give into temptations- stay busy if you can!
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I know nothing of Daylight Savings time. I live in Arizona. We don't celebrate that. LOL
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I am convinced I should have been born a bear. Hibernation and bulking up for winter sounds heavenly!!!!! I love the time change because it is a little brighter when I want to get up vs now when it is completely black outside. Definitely should have been a bear!!!!! UGH!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I know nothing of Daylight Savings time. I live in Arizona. We don't celebrate that. LOL
    I so wish they would STOP it! It messes up my inner clock something fierce!!!!! I hate it. I say keep my damn hour and don't give it back just like the government does everything else! I jsut want things to remain the same 365 days a year. I may have to head out to AZ! LOL
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Huh? The time change doesn't happen until November.
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    But the days are already shorter. Darkness setting in by 6:00 pm already in Jersey.