Do u feel 30ds level 3 is easier than level 2

Options
I have done all levels and have started it again
Do u feel 30ds level 3 is easier than level 2 or isit me only who likes level 2 n 1
Anyone thinks level 3 gives better results ?

Replies

• lolopizza
    lolopizza Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i look forward to level 3 after doing level 2
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I think Level 1 Cicuit 1 is harder than circuit 2!

Haven't seen 3 yet.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    It seems to me level 2 is more upper body and level 3 is more lower body. Feels good to be nearing the end. 3 days left! I definitely got upper body results from levels 1 & 2. Level 3 is getting the legs done!
  • MinaAriel
    MinaAriel Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I feel like Level 1 was hard all over. Level 2 is killing my arms and at the end, my stomach is almost knotted. I don't feel it's as cardio heavy because the lunges are static. I haven't seen Level 3 yet.
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    It seems to me level 2 is more upper body and level 3 is more lower body. Feels good to be nearing the end. 3 days left! I definitely got upper body results from levels 1 & 2. Level 3 is getting the legs done!

I agree. Also, you have to take into consideration that your body is much stronger than when you first began. Level three is by far my favorite. It exhausts me in a totally different way than level two.
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Level 1 killed my legs, level 2 killed my arms. I did feel like level 3 was easier than level 2.
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    I completed this dvd a couple of months ago and I thought off all 3, L1 was the most intense.
  • khern10
    khern10 Posts: 24
    Options
    I"m only on level 2 and it's killing me. I do keep hearing that level 3 is easier. I hope that is true. 7 more days til I find out.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hi. I know that I enjoy Level 3 a lot more than Level 2. It always left me literally panting. I do have a question though, did anyone find they suddenly put on weight in level 3? I'm on day 25 and have lost around 5 pounds through Level 1 & 2 and then bam - gained 2.2 in 3 days since starting Level 3 (and I haven't been bad eating). Really disappointed, but hoping it has something to do with bloating or muscle gain or something. Am I grasping at straws?
  • meex
    meex Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    i'd say muscle, it helps if you keep track of your measurements so you can check
  • MichelleLydia
    MichelleLydia Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I find Level 2 to be the hardest of the three! Level 1 & 3 I find fairly easy, but level 2 kicks my butt!