Hi :)

nomorewishing
nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
edited October 4 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone! I'm sorta new, I've tried this before but at the time I really wasn't very motivated so I quit. This time I'm determined not to fail. I've been fat most of my life and it is time for a change. Like I read somewhere "I'm not losing weight, I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again!" Anyway, if you have any suggestions or motivation tips for me, PLEASE let me know! Have a nice day! :happy:

Replies

• H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    suggestion and motivation tip: please read my will power blog below and do the exercise contained therein.

good luck to you on your journey.
  • stefanieanne14
    stefanieanne14 Posts: 119 Member
    Don't think about the excercise just do it. If you start thinking about it you find a million reasons to talk yourself out of doing it. I just go to the gym and it's part of the routine now, not a chore. Good luck!!
  • nomorewishing
    Thanks y'all! :)
  • Hey feel free to add me as a friend! I know what you are going through. I lost 22 pounds- bought the jeans of my dreams and then.... I gained. Last Thanksgiving it was a little more, here... Christmas.... a little there. By new year I was up 10 pounds. Fast forward to today and I had gained it all back and then 5 pounds more! I'm currently down the 5 "extra" but I want to get rid of these 22 pounds for good! No more yo-yo-ing. I'm a full time employee, wife, house keeper, grad student and over all pain in my own behind. I forget to carve out time for ME or I just got so use to putting everyone else first that I forgot I was important too! I'm struggling just like the rest and if you'd like someone who keeps it real- I am willing to be the swift kick to the head you need- if you'd do the same for me.
  • nomorewishing
    Thanks! I just sent you a request, I could use a kick to the head! :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.