Trying to give it another go

Options
Hi, my name is Janelle I'm 25 and I'm in London.

I was on this website previously but I deleted my account because I had fallen off the wagon and gained a bunch of weight back. Went from 209 to 216 in just a few days and I was completely gutted about it but I realized that I needed to keep trying I couldn't give up and that's why I'm back and thanks to my cousin who joined this website for me as well and is helping me a long the way despite being so far.

I'm hoping to make some new friends on here and re-connect with the old ones as well I had to slightly alter my name I was originally under JLS6000 now it's just one more 0 added to the name so JLS60000.

Hoping to make a fresh start and not get upset with the scale. I'm sure we all have our days or weeks that dont go according to plan. But I just gotta try and give it another go, just dont want to take this road alone.

J.R

Replies

• timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!!!!
  • carlyskiles
    Options
    Good luck!!! I hope you are successful this time around!! We all deserve to eat well!
  • ally5586
    Options
    ive just joined today but best of luck and add me if u want ( i dont know how yet)