Let's Do This!!!

Options
Hello!
I just joined MFP 10 days ago and need some more inspiration and motivation! I'm a Canadian female, 5'6" and currently at 215. I'd love some friends who are (or were) of similar size in order to keep me motivated and committed. I'll be a supportive friend of almost anybody, but, having people who share similar starting points, body size and goals are extra-motivating - please add me and let's do this together!

Replies

• rockeraxXx
    Options
    ahhhh...I'm a little person, only 5"2 but feel free to add me :)
  • cmeinstead
    Options
    I joined today as well. Good luck!
  • GoalsinMind
    Options
    I'm a bit shorter, but we're all in this together, right?! I just started a few days ago! I'd love to be your friend!!
  • fififox
    fififox Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in Ireland - a little shorter and lighter, but if you want to add me I'm good to check in every day and give a bit of motivation. I'm doing it the slowly but surely way. Best of luck!
  • moonblu
    moonblu Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    well....I am 2 in shorter, and older =) but around the same weight to loose? I am also new to MFP but I am a great supporter , so if you like I am happy to be your friend :flowerforyou:
  • vent4jesus
    vent4jesus Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me . I started at 310 but am 204 now. I am 5'5"...
  • mirandahimmelspeck
    Options
    I am a Canadian girl too. My start weight was 215 and I am 5'7" tall. I am currently at 197. Feel free to add me.
  • mirandahimmelspeck
    Options
    You can add me . I started at 310 but am 204 now. I am 5'5"...

That's 106 pounds - good for you!!!!!!
  • gillad
    gillad Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi,
    Feel free to add me .. I live in the UK and 5ft 2 and starting weight was 196lb and now 188lb . I've only been on here 3 weeks but am happy to encourage and be encouraged!
  • Go_n4Gold
    Options
    :drinker: I am all for making new friends!! Especially those who share similar fitness goals! I am a 2nd time "new" as I have been off for several weeks. Shame on me for that...

Thank goodness I was able to pull on the reins hard to enough to get me back on track.

I am a 51 year old woman. Heavier than I have ever been but 30+ lbs less than when this year started out. I weighed in at 198 lbs! This is a lot of weight for a 5'(almost)2", smaller frame when at my best, woman. was determined this would be my year to re energize and become healthier, and consequently lighter in weight. I am now at 170 (as per the WW scale today) - 168 on my home scale.

I am a mom of two 20+ year olds, married to my high school sweetheart, I work at a local E.R. and am an e-Representative for AVON, volunteer with canine rescue and take good care of my cherished Papillons. If you would like me as a friend, I am glad to step up.

Best wishes for finding that just right accountability pal! May all of your fitness goals come true!
  • vent4jesus
    vent4jesus Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ty...I have 54 to go!
  • Go_n4Gold
    Options
    A round of applause for you! You are an inspiration to so many. Thank you.
  • Superman_sean
    Options
    The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something. You can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.

Good luck.
  • moonblu
    moonblu Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    must of been an age thing :brokenheart: guess I should of told you I can still hike up old Yosemite :drinker: good luck on your adventure :smile:
  • sjlattimore
    Options
    i just added you,