25 is a great number!

Options
Well I reached a short term goal a week early. I am 25 pounds down in 10 weeks! I am so excited! I am fitting into clothes I haven't worn in over a year. Yay me! :drinker:

Replies

• Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Well I reached a short term goal a week early. I am 25 pounds down in 10 weeks! I am so excited! I am fitting into clothes I haven't worn in over a year. Yay me! :drinker:
  • Bug263
    Bug263 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    good job!!!:drinker:
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!
    Way to go! :happy:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • kitty82
    kitty82 Posts: 36
    Options
    Woooo Hoooo Go You !!

:flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome. keep up the great work.
  • Sarandipity
    Options
    Thanks everyone. It is great to get the support on here. Congratulations to all of you as well!
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    25 POUNDS IN 10 WEEKS!!!! That is amazing! I hope to do that too! I weigh in once a month and I am SO excited to see if I lost at least 8 lbs, but I will take anything! GREAT JOB! ANY SECRETS YOU WANT TO SHARE!!!???:wink::flowerforyou: :wink: :flowerforyou: :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Keep up the great work!!:flowerforyou:
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    25 in 10! That is good progress and you're fitting into clothes you haven't worn for so long. Goooood jb!!
  • Sarandipity
    Options
    Thanks again :flowerforyou:

It feels great. As for what I have been doing, I have been making small changes. Mostly portion control and working out when I can. I have been staying within the calories that MFP gives me and making sure that if I want that extra treat I do the work out to pay for it. I didn't want to make any huge sweeping changes as I know I would have trouble sticking to it.

I have had a few extra complications so the progress I have made is that much more rewarding. I have an underactive thryroid but I think I am finally working my way through that with the medicaiton. I was also recently diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disorder that causes random swelling and pain if I stress a certain area too much. What I have learned though is you can't let these things stop you, do what you can, when you can and stop using the limitations you may be facing as an excuse to give up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!