The "S" word

Options
cpldjski
cpldjski Posts: 64 Member
Had a check-up with the doctor today. 11 pounds gone in a month. She was very proud of me. (As I am of myself). The nurse said, "Wow, you are looking skinny." I almost turned around to make sure she was talking to me. LOL I am far from skinny, but have lost a total of 65 pounds since starting my lifestyle change. I feel better every day and know that this time its for real. I can't wait to get to the point where I too think I look skinny. :)

Replies

• deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Wow - would love to hear the "S" word applied to me. That's wonderful!!!
  • allnewellie
    Options
    That's AWESOME!!

I just had full blood & urinalysis panels run, and my doctor sent me a copy with a note that said I'm low on vitamin D (need a supplement, bleh) - but that everything else looks great, and to "continue with the EXCELLENT progress made on diet and exercise"

She said EXCELLENT - in capital letters! We're making good choices and changing our lives, and it's great to have affirmation from people we respect.

KUTGW!
  • GkMusic
    GkMusic Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! :)
  • Pinksparkle65
    Options
    Good Job dear
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    That's so great to hear! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!