Nike/IPhone + GPS Insert

Options
So I bought the Nike/iPhone thingy for my running shoes. I do not have Nikes, but I thought I just stick it in my regular shoes. Well not so much. It is suppose to go in these special Nike shoes in the bottom.

I cannot find the shoes and the person at the shoe store looked at me like I had lobsters falling out of my eye sockets.

Anyone have this thingy and any ideas how I can use it. I spent 30 bucks on the stupid thing.

Replies

• superflyrbi
    superflyrbi Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    The sell little pockets that attach to your laces. I use one of those
  • elzettel
    elzettel Posts: 256
    Options
    You don't need the Nike + shoes...they make all sorts of things to pop the pods into: http://www.amazon.com/Bean-Pod-Pk-Universal-Sensor/dp/B001M5QUPG If you do want a pair of Nike running shoes you just need to make sure they are Nike +. If you google (or go to ebay) Nike + holder you'll find a ton of inexpensive options.
  • gingerninja22
    gingerninja22 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i have the ipod version, but its from quite a while ago so im sorry if this is wrong. mine goes in my nike airs?
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    lol (painting the mental picture) You have to ask for the Nike Plus shoes. There is another option as well, alot of folks make holsters/adapters to use it we regular shoes.. google "SwitchEasy Runaway Nike Plus iPod Anyshoe Adapter" for an idea.

You can also just goto a running or sports store, and look for the little pouch that hooks on the laces to hold a key or whatnot, you can put the sensor in there.
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You can buy the pouch or the Nike + shoes at ****'s Sporting Goods, that's where I got mine!
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    will someone please answer the girl!! I have both Iphone and Ipod, and the nike plus shoes, but have not been able to put them together. Can someone that knows explain how to do this?
    (I did not mean to get those shoes to go with my iphone or ipod, it just happened)
  • superflyrbi
    superflyrbi Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You can buy the pouch or the Nike + shoes at ****'s Sporting Goods, that's where I got mine!

LOL at the site's language filter. I think ***'s rhymes with Rick's