NSV Khakis!

Options
alpepp
alpepp Posts: 55 Member
As I was doing the last minute dash for work clothes this morning, I reached in my closet and grabbed out my dreaded pair of khakis. You know the ones - the weird pockets that bunch up on your butt because they won't lie flat and the wide flat front that wonderfully outlines your lower belly. I hadn't worn them in about 3 months due to their unflattering nature; I felt the dread that only a bad clothes day can bring.

Closing my eyes, I stepped into the legs, pulled up and held my breath for the button and zip. Turns out there was no need to hold my breath. The button and zipper didn't even fight with me this morning! In fact, they are a little big around my belly and the pockets in the back lie flat if you don't try to squeeze yourself in like a sausage on safari!

When I got to work, one of my coworkers told me I looked amazing and said my pants looked a little too big on me.

Tuesday just got soooo much better!

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    How great for you!!! That is awesome!
  • Jewel0124
    Jewel0124 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!! Must've been a wonderful feeling.
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...That's fantastic...what a wonderful feeling!!! Your doing great keep it up!!!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Woot!
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    HAHA awesome! Great job!! I just posted a NSV about my brown work pants! haha....I haven't worn them in years...since my freshman year in college. I've been holding out adding them back into my wardrobe because anything other than black makes your butt look gross when you have a little extra weight on you...so I tried them on this morning, and to my surprise, they are HUGE!!!!! I am smaller than I was out of high school. It makes me feel great! One of my coworkers even said, 'those pants are huge on you!!" haha
  • alpepp
    alpepp Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks guys! I'm having a major boost today!
  • tracipaulson
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!