Not sure what to say but I guess Ill start by saying hi.

Options
Hello. Im not good at this kind of stuff. It reminds me of back in school when the teacher asked you to stand up and introduce yourself and tell your life story. I joined this site to help me in my getting in shape goals. I hear this is an amazing place to start because of the support and nice people on here. I gained weight this year due to the fact that I love beer and Mexican food. I am not liking how I feel and look so I am changing it. by eating healthier and exercise. So wish me luck. Thank you.

Replies

• jeninabilan
    jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    welcome ;)
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    hello :smile:
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard! this site is great. you'll get all kinds of info to help you on your way.
  • Fit4Kateri
    Fit4Kateri Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I just joined this month too. So far this site has been addicting for me. So much information, so little time to take it all in.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • crazylikefox
    Options
    Luck!
  • rj_knitnchick
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community! This is a great site but like all things you have to make the effort to get what you want out of it. When I am proactive my results are better.
    Feel free to add me as a friend and I wish you the best of luck on your quest.
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And good luck!
  • DannyA0130
    DannyA0130 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Ohh I love mexican food . So many calories. well I started this on Monday so feel free to add. I work at a bar so beer is my weakness, just check out my monday dinner haha.
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. The people on here seem really nice and cool. Im excited to be on here. Anyways, I hope everyone is having a good day.
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome, yea i live in oregon...just to many tastey brews here lol.
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I do love beer.
  • nonstopfeisty
    nonstopfeisty Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just started on here myself and have already received loads of encouragement and support from many! This is a great place to keep you moving forward.
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    hi, and welcome you have indeed come to the right place, lots of friendly people with the same goals and experience trying to get in shape or back in shape you are not alone.
  • charmedgal70
    Options
    Good luck and welcome aboard ~ :)
  • jeninabilan
    jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    beer...<3
  • gbalzama
    Options
    Hi!
    This is my 3rd day here and I can't wait everyday to fill my diary. I only need to loose 4 kg (for my sister's wedding), but I want to have a consistent healthier lifestyle. Since I travel a lot, I need to find a way not to gain weight in each trip.
    I've read many posts and I think it's amazing what you guys do. =o)
  • Maryjaneshoes
    Maryjaneshoes Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Welcome to mfp, this is a great place for support! :-)