is net calories 1115 normal or high?

Replies

• _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Low.
  • lilyannette
    Options
    without exercise my intake calories is nearly 1300, and with exercise its 1115, so its low?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    What does MFP tell you? If you still have green numbers on your home page, eat more.

(tip: It still has green numbers)
  • DannyA0130
    DannyA0130 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    mine is at 1450 which I don't know how I can do this. seems like I'm hungry from the start of the morning to the time i sleep. I'm just used to eating anything I want. Also Doing P90X which begs for a lot of protein but trying to at least stay relatively close to my daily goal.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    You should be netting at least 1,200.
  • DannyA0130
    DannyA0130 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I think It's My fitness Pal .
  • lilyannette
    Options
    but lately, i eat as much calories as the green numbers says but I haven't lose 1 pound at all, i maybe even gain 1 pound by following what the green number says. what should I do?
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    riht now I am at net 2450 but have consumed 3368, so I would say thats low but I am 6' tall and 212 lbs.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    but lately, i eat as much calories as the green numbers says but I haven't lose 1 pound at all, i maybe even gain 1 pound by following what the green number says. what should I do?

What are you eating? How long have you been trying?
  • lilyannette
    Options
    I've been eating cereal in the morning, turkey sandwich for lunch, and some fruits, and since there is calories left I would eat little bits of suckers and maybe crackers.
  • _GlaDOS_
    Options

I would say if you really do only have 10-11 lbs to lose, maybe set your MFP goals to lose only 1/2 lb per week instead (if you haven't already).
  • _GlaDOS_
    Options
    And, veggies! :flowerforyou:
  • lilyannette
    Options
    should I keep candy and anything that is sweet out of my diet?
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    should I keep candy and anything that is sweet out of my diet?

Not if it's eye candy:wink:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    eat the red numbers...
  • dmora1967
    dmora1967 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine told me to add sugar to your profile she wasn't losing either, she was eiating lots of fruits? When she saw that she was eating too much sugar (do to fruit) and cut down on that, the weight started coming off. I -added sodium and sugar to my profile, the candy suckers have sugar too so that maybe your problem to much sugar.
  • dmora1967
    dmora1967 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine told me to add sugar to your profile she wasn't losing either, she was eiating lots of fruits? When she saw that she was eating too much sugar (do to fruit) and cut down on that, the weight started coming off. I -added sodium and sugar to my profile, the candy suckers have sugar too so that maybe your problem to much sugar.
  • charmedgal70
    Options
    For sure its low ...
  • _GlaDOS_
    Options
    Fruit is good for you. Please don't stop eating it.
  • lilyannette
    Options
    so eating fruits, like a lot of it is not going to help losing weight? because everyday I mostly depend on eating fruits from morning to afternoon. Like, four peach, two banana maybe, is that too much fruits?