30DS Help

Options
I am considering buying this video because I have heard a lot of success stories on here about it. Can anyone tell me what type of equipment I need for this workout before I buy it?

Thanks!

Replies

• snowfox92
    snowfox92 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    A mat and 5 lb dumb bells
  • indianaangel
    Options
    Great...thanks! I already have that stuff.
  • hcf006
    hcf006 Posts: 4
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred about two weeks ago and can now do ten full push ups in a row!! I can tell I am getting alot stronger and more toned :) All you need is hand weights (I use 3 pounds) and if you are on tile or a hard surface, you need a mat. And that is it!!! And watch your body transform!!
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    just a mat and a pair of hand weights 3lb or 5lb - really your choice :D
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    If you are going to be working out on a hard surface, you'll need a mat. Otherwise, save the money. They suggest dumbells, but honestly I was pretty dang broke when I bought the DVD, so I've been using full water bottles. I've heard others say they use soup cans. LOL! Whatever works, right?!?! :laugh:

So technically, you don't NEED anything except the video. :happy:
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    So buy it!!! You need weights but size is your choice..i started with 2 pounds and now use 5 pounds for her videos..also if you work out on a hard surface you need a mat..i just used the carpet...they do sell a kit at Walmart that has all you need for about $14.00
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Great workout...3 lb weights and mat if you do it on hard floor.
    Best of luck
  • indianaangel
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I think that I will buy the kit from Walmart.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    .. >_> There are some free links online... >_>