I'm confused..

Options
2»

Replies

• charmedgal70
    Options
    but lately, i eat as much calories as the green numbers says but I haven't lose 1 pound at all, i maybe even gain 1 pound by following what the green number says. what should I do?

I'd increase your excerise ... even though exercising gives us extra calories you can burn I always try to stay within (or under) the amount of calories I start out with eat day ... been working for me so far .. lost 5.8 pounds with this weeks weigh in
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Have you tried changing your MFP goals so you are eating more?
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I'd be willing to bet that none of us got overweight by overeating fruit. :noway:
  • lilyannette
    Options
    I've lost 8 pound with 2.5 month and now my weight is not moving down at all, and I just can't figure out what's wrong with my diet. I exercise at least 2 hour a day and the net calories always under 1300.
  • _GlaDOS_
    Options
    Am I invisible?
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Am I invisible?
    Let's test it...take off your clothes
  • lilyannette
    Options
    what do you mean changing MFP so I'm eating more?
  • _GlaDOS_
    Options
    what do you mean changing MFP so I'm eating more?

Ah, there we go.

I mean, Click on "goals" on your home page, and change your goals to lose 1/2 lb per week, if you haven't already done so. See how many calories that gives you. When you are so close to your goal weight, it's hard to lose 1-2 lbs per week. Your weight loss will probably be slower now anyway.
  • lilyannette
    Options
    ohh.... i was thinking that maybe it's getting harder for me to lose weight because I already lost 8 pound. thank you.