Looking for fun and supportive friends!

Options
I've been using MFP for awhile and I haven't really added many friends. I'm looking for anyone fun and supportive-because sometimes I just want nothing more than a burger and a huge beer! :) YUM

Misty

Replies

• DeepAsAPlate
    DeepAsAPlate Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I live in Wisconsin. There is nothing but beer and cheese here. And, oddly enough, all I want is beer and cheese. All of the cheese.
  • dreamz48
    dreamz48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    And you said exactly what I wanted for dinner tonight, but opted for the healthier steamed rice veggies and fish. :ohwell: But man a big fat juicy burger with fries and Yuengling sound really good!!! :drinker:
  • angelblossoms
    Options
    I've been using MFP for awhile and I haven't really added many friends. I'm looking for anyone fun and supportive-because sometimes I just want nothing more than a burger and a huge beer! :) YUM

Misty

tell me about it imean i just started and i dont have supportive friends :( but a burger make everything better i help support you keep doing what u are doing and u will lose more weight u can do it i believe in u
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. Because I will yell at you if you eat that! HA! Maybe not, but I will do my best to be supportive!
  • KatScarberry
    KatScarberry Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Forget the burger! Bring on the beer!!! Feel free to add me - but you might want to wait until after tomorrow. Because I AM drinking beer tomorrow evening. :drinker:
  • brookie2983
    brookie2983 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My friends are amazing!! Add me and them!! I am new this week, the positive energy and motivation is incredible!! I'm a lucky girl!!
  • Moneicalynn
    Moneicalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :)
  • rockchick90
    Options
    aww ppl! you're making me hungry at 12:30 am! haha
    weekend is my drink time, halloween! think we're all allowed a drink and some treats at halloween! :D
  • pinkstp
    pinkstp Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :D I ditched the beer and you can get realllly creative trying to shrink burger cal's down into my calorie budget but I don't shy away from a challenge ;)
  • kikimichelle88
    Options
    I am fun! I can be supportive! I need a buddy to help motivate me and I can do the same. Im all for the beef but I dont drink!!
  • vanillasting009
    Options
    Hi I am new to this too. I used to drink a lot and make up my own special burger to go with my beer.Especially when watching a game.It was hard to kick the habit of consuming almost a case of beer every time.But my buddy wanted to lose weight which made me think how important health really is.It definitely makes you feel better than having those morning hangovers.lol And to add that alcohol stays in your system for days then you struggle trying to detox and flush it out.The bad thing is you have to keep drinking fluids all day long for two or three days.And of course the first day your dehydrated as hell.
  • nonstopfeisty
    nonstopfeisty Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    HI! Those burgers are really, really yummy but, bad, bad, bad for the diet. However, turkey burgers aren't bad. You can add me if you want, I will offer support to anyone who needs it. I don't drink though.
  • pink59eldo
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the friend requests and the kind words!
  • dryfli
    dryfli Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i'll drink to that. feel free to add me. i can use all the help and support i can get too!
  • razorspells
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, good luck on your diet and exercise. Add me as your friend if you wish :smile:
  • k80fox
    k80fox Posts: 92
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm from Hawaii where ALL of the food is high in fat and sodium but super delicious! I know how you feel. Feel free to add me as I'm on here everyday, updating and cheering on my friends :)