Hallooooooooooooooween!!

Options
nananie2
nananie2 Posts: 272 Member
I first posted this on my wall, and I loved the answers I got so much that I just couldn't stop there!

So, what costume are you going to wear this year? Last year I was a gipsy woman, wearing lots and lots of layers. This year, I'm a disco queen. Alter top and all... Now, you GO!

And if you have pictures too, that's even better! :love:

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I posted this somewhere on here before, but I am excited about what I am going as! A Victorian Faerie Zombie....like in Victoria Frances' painting:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6k3Os3vhW0_CVlAjA91l0qzAOYegkNaDsyT_-x9AlZZLpX3wC
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    a LION!! I have really curly hair and I'm going to FRO it out. As big as it will go. With and entire bottle of hairspray. No matches around me this weekend!!! And I'm painting my face... man, I'm so excited. Tomorrow I get a trial run because we're dressing up for Zumba class tomorrow :D!!!

I LOVE HALLOWEEN! When else do you get to dress like a complete idiot and everyone thinks it's cool?!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<is 2 years ago i was a watchman...last year i was chubs so i didnt go all out....this year i am a sexy nurse this year..pics after saturday!!
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    A party girl. I have a tight dress and heels. I don't wear these things ever so this will be fun : )
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Last year I was a zombie (my avatar). I have the white out contacts so I like the fairy zombie idea! But this year I am going as Amy Winehouse. I got the wig, will do the crazy winged eyeliner/war paint and a wife beater with a pink bra and skinny jeans. I am going to use sharpies to have someone (?) draw tattoos all over me!
  • jule_sea
    Options
    Either a priestess witchling or a super hero, depends on if my mask is finished in time

@KiyaK: Burning Man :)
  • elinorrose
    elinorrose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Addams. I'm so excited :D
  • nananie2
    Options
    Other Halloween enthusiasts? I'm sure there are plenty!
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    this year 6 of us are all going out as the Finstones....we thought we would mix it up a bit and make it funny and have all of us go as the less likey one... Im 6ft, blonde and I'll be going as Betty ...lol
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I found the perfect green blazer at Goodwill today, and got inspired to go as Daria this year. I just need to find some big round glasses!

My boyfriend will be going as either Beavis or Butthead.
  • xbloodlossx
    Options
    im goin as a pirate :) im guna jewel up my dreadlocks too
  • nananie2
    Options
    this year 6 of us are all going out as the Finstones....we thought we would mix it up a bit and make it funny and have all of us go as the less likey one... Im 6ft, blonde and I'll be going as Betty ...lol

lol

Love this...
  • ski0721
    ski0721 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Pan Am Girl. I went to a costume party last weekend but came in second place for best costume. :sad: I'll post the pic later from home.
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Tavern Wench!
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    The Bride of Frankenstein! I have an old wedding gown and the wig to go with it. My hubby is going to be Frankenstein. I am so excited!
  • MimiCoco11
    MimiCoco11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've already post it on your profile but i'm so excited by my costume that I post it here to :)
    This year I will be a painting : The son of man by Magritte ( You know, the buisness man with an apple on the face) Ohh I can't wait to saturday !!
  • nananie2
    Options
    I've already post it on your profile but i'm so excited by my costume that I post it here to :)
    This year I will be a painting : The son of man by Magritte ( You know, the buisness man with an apple on the face) Ohh I can't wait to saturday !!

J'ai vraiment hâte de voir ta photo! :love:
  • zeleni
    zeleni Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This year I am going as a fire fighter!

Last year I went as princess peach - who was on the look out for Mario! lol
  • nananie2
    Options
    This year I am going as a fire fighter!

Last year I went as princess peach - who was on the look out for Mario! lol

A costume with a story line, I like that! lol
  • Fnarkk
    Fnarkk Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I made myself a costume out of several mirrors. When asked what I am I say 'look at me and tell me what you see' (Of course they only see their reflection), then I say 'I am You'. I was trying to figure out how to make a shape-shifter and this is the best one I could come up with on short notice.