Hi everyone!

Options
Hello! My name is Jaime, I'm 33 and live in Nashville with my wonderful husband and our 2 dogs, Shadow and Soldier. I'm a full time college student majoring in Accounting. Unfortunately, I am a Type 2 Diabetic.

It is time for me to finally, once and for all, get healthy. No more saying "I will be better next week."

I have tried every diet in the world, and nothing has worked. My diabetes dietician suggested I download the MFP app to track my eating, so here I am! =)

Replies

• VemmaMom
    VemmaMom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Well hi and good luck! Yep you are definaely in the right spot at the right time. You ll be amazed at the help and advice you get from people but mostly the support!!!!! Feel free to friend me!!!:flowerforyou:
  • cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Options
    That was a wonderful suggestion from your dietician, now begin the process of tracking EVERYTHING you're eating day to day and as you go make small adjustments and be sure to always hit your daily goals. You will be amazed at how far it will all go, that paired with all the help and support on MFP and your sure to have one hell of a success story to tell! Good Luck!!