christmas goal

Options
:laugh: need to get rid of half a stone by xmas

Replies

• heatherdills
    heatherdills Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Not sure what half a stone is, but I am hoping to have 20lbs or less left to lose by then! Good luck!
  • destanicheri
    destanicheri Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm also hoping to have over 20 pounds or more gone by then!
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Im hoping to be as close to 250lbs by then, however thats 47 lbs away... so realistically im looking for 275-270lbs
  • chickenpoppa
    chickenpoppa Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    its 3kg/6.6 pounds.
  • jlikennedy3
    jlikennedy3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to have another 10 lbs gone by Christmas for a total of 20 lbs by the end of the year. I figure since it has taken me 2.5 months to lose the first 10, then another 10 by Christmas is realistic... then I can fit into my nice red dress for the Christmas program!! (Haven't worn that in almost 3 years!)
  • Immaskinnycow
    Immaskinnycow Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I was just talking to my husband about losing 20 pounds between now and Christmas. That would put my total weight loss to 85 pounds. The very thought of that really excites me!! Lets do it!!
  • VemmaMom
    VemmaMom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    So good luck to all and those are great goals. So a stone is 6.6 lbs? I always wondered how much that was LOL thanks!!!! :drinker:
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    hehe, i gotta lose about 20 lbs by x'mas too :)
  • deshay20
    Options
    how are guys shedding these pounds?? i want to lose 20 pounds by christmas.. and to keep it going after that till i reach my goal of 175
  • ParisArkw
    ParisArkw Posts: 186
    Options
    20 pounds in two months isn't really considered healthy, is it?
  • kathyrnmsn
    Options
    Would love to lose 20lbs by Christmas, now how to do it and not lose my mind! Anyone know of a food list with the calories listed?
  • amybluefish
    amybluefish Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I think we should all weigh ourselves in stones, it sounds so much better! I want at least 20 more lbs lost by Christmas!
  • amybluefish
    amybluefish Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    20 pounds in two months isn't really considered healthy, is it?

It's a little more than 2 lbs a week. I think it is totally fine, it also depends on how much you need to lose.
  • chickenpoppa
    chickenpoppa Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Im hoping to lose 3-4 kgs/6.6-8.8 pounds before Christmas which puts me at 62-63kg/136.4-138.6 pounds:-)