Candy Apples!

Options
Hey everyone,
I loveeee the candy apples from my local Cider Mill and its finally the season for them! My husband and I are taking our son to the Cider mill on Halloween for some cider, donuts and candy apples! Obviously, I'm probably not going to enjoy all three (maybe a bite of each) BUT I do want to eat a candy apple. I have been craving one for so long so I'm going to splurge and eat one:) My only problem is that i hate eating things that I dont know the amount of calories it contains. I have searched the internet to find out those little ones sold at grocery stores are about 160 calories each but the kind at our cider mill are bigger covered in hard candy (slightly different than the store bought ones). Does anyone have any idea how many calories they have??

Replies

• fabulousfebe
    Options
    it's your treat don't worry about calories...then get back on track. Enjoy your treat! :drinker:
  • JenFerguson1
    JenFerguson1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thank you! but I have been "treating" myself like crazy lately hahah. Especially Saturday when I got drunk and ate EVERYTHING including, pizza, chicken wing dip, cheese and crackers, cookies etc!!! Things I would NEVER eat if i was sober!
  • kikimichelle88
    Options
    A place in my province sells the most amazing candy apples and they are around 215 cals per apple. If it has a little more then a normal store bought sized apple i would just say around 200-215
  • JenFerguson1
    JenFerguson1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    yeah its just hard to tell because the store bought ones are actually caramel apples. The one im going to eat is covered in like hard candy. 200 calories just sounds too good to be true! haha