not feeling comfortable when a boy you like is slimmer than

Options
KatieMiaX
KatieMiaX Posts: 55 Member
anyone else feel so unattractive when the boy they are seeing has no belly and you do? or has slimmer legs than you?
makes me feel like im not good enough for anyone lol
haven't even french kissed a guy in like 2+ years

anyone else similar?

Replies

• SexyMongoose
    Options
    Im right there with you :(
  • pink59eldo
    Options
    It was always something that crossed my mind until I met my current bf. He is smaller than me but taller than me. He's never said or acted like anything is different. I think his height distracts me. I also think his size is another reason pushing me to stay focused. So if anything, use it as your motivation!
  • CarlyC08
    Options
    A lot of guys are just...skinny! I know some guys that no matter what they do, they cannot gain weight and look downright scrawny. Try not to worry about it! Women are supposed to have curves! :smile:
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    He probably is less concerned with the way you look then you are. Just a guys prospective.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Ive never been with/dated anyone who WASNT slimmer than me.
    Dont get me wrong - I hate being bigger - but I've just always been attracted to tall thin men.

Being as obese as i am/have been unless I went for a really large guy - it was impossible to avoid.
  • girlwapp
    girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I go for scrawny guys and I'm 5'9" and 175lbs. I often outweigh the men I like, even if they're taller than me, by 30-50 lbs.... and it really doesn't matter. It's a lot more about being confidant in yourself and your body. If you can't find anything to hate about it, it will never cross their minds to worry about it. Keep being your sexy self, know that you've got curves that are going to make any man drool, and never settle for guys that make you feel bad about your weight!
  • girlwapp
    girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    ert, double
  • sethsmommy08
    Options
    just stay motivated! i kno- easier said than done. but from your picture you already look beautiful so, when the new and improved you comes around nobody else will even stand a chance! n seriously- them guys should consider themselves lucky! you gotta kno that you're a prize to be won. fierceness is key!
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I DO understand you. I felt the same way for years. I would only date men who were either really beefy or had a little pooch b/c I couldn't stand the thought of them weighing less than me. But now that I'm older I'm not bothered so much by it. I guess because I was finally able to realize that men do like a woman with curves. If they wanted a woman with a man's body, they'd just date a man. (that didn't exactly come out the way it sounded like in my mind.) Anyway, I'm obviously not completely comfortable with my body because I'm on here trying to lose weight, but I have become more okay with myself. I have stopped trying to look at myself through MY eyes and have started trying to see myself the way a man (aka my husband) would. It helps :)
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    All the guys I've dated were smaller than me as in weight.
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I grew up in a family of brothers--they love women's bodies of all shapes and sizes. I had no problem dating men younger, smarter, funnier, or fitter than I was at any given time--and found that a variety of men found me attractive at various weights even when I wasn't confident in my appearance. In general, I feel we as women are much harder judges of our bodies than the majority of men are. 'Hope that helps. Just happily strut your stuff no matter your size--confidence is ALWAYS attractive:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • laurenpence
    Options
    Ha ha on my wedding day my husband and I both tipped the scale at 177!!!! Then he gained weight and I lost it. I have been in the same boat as you and yes it is weird and sometimes makes a person feel uncomfortable but just remember you are working on your heath and that boy just might be super skinny...lol
  • jadebvb92
    Options
    I;m in the same boat too.. i have been with my bf on and off for 3 years and i hate that he has a body and im an unattractive blob..