NEW! Female college student. 21 years old.

Options
I am relatively new to MFP and so far I love it! I have a few friends on here, but I'm hoping to find new friends that are going through the same things I am. I'm a 21 year old Sr. in college and I work. I have a busy schedule and I still try to find time for my friends! I keep up with MFP via android app most of the time, but get on here to hit the message boards. I like to find new meals to cook (especially if they aren't ridiculously expensive) and I like to keep up with what my friends are doing for exercise and how it's working for them.

I would love to compare success stories and hope to find someone I can help as much as they can help me!

Feel free to add me!

Right now, my goal is to lose 40 lbs and I'm 4 lbs down. Now I have to do that 9 more times! Lets help one another make this happen! :)

Replies

• cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Options
    Like the attitude it's all about taking baby steps when going through a weight loss. You have to crawl before you can walk and so on, so continue to set your goals in small increments and I'm sure you'll be sharing a significant success story of your own in not very long! Best of luck!
  • rklein88
    rklein88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    add me :) I'm 23, also in college (grad school). My goal was to go from 185 to 140-145, so 40-45lbs total. I'm at 24lbs lost since January despite not working out at all over the summer.... so it can be done!!

Good Luck!
  • jakki_brown
    jakki_brown Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! :)
  • kagome5555
    kagome5555 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I'm also in college. It's hard to keep up withneverything huh?
  • jakki_brown
    jakki_brown Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    It is hard to keep up with everything when college is taking over your life, but we manage! :)