Running NSV!

Options
ddiestler
ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
I am so excited!! Tonight at the club I ran an entire mile without stopping! This last weekend I did a 5k but ran most and walked some..however, never before have I been able to run an entire mile without being winded, something hurting, or stopping!

For me, the key was learning to breathe properly.. The one thing I know for sure is that is addicting! I'm running a turkey trot in 2 weeks which is just 2 miles..my goal is to run the whole thng without stopping..My children 13 and 10 are even joining me..

Tonight...I feel accomplished!

Dawn

Replies

• Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    great job! ;)
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    great job!! wtg!
  • shortstuffmk
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up and you will be able to do your 2 mile run with no problems! Great to hear yor children are joining you along in this run, they will def. be a great support system!
  • mmyszka
    Options
    Congratulations! That is a huge accomplishment! Hold on to that feeling for as long as you can! Good luck on the Turkey Trot!!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    great job!! and if you can run a mile, you can run two, and if you can run two...
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    wtg. I want to figure out how to run when I grow up!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Great job!! That is an awesome NSV!! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • robpett2001
    robpett2001 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    *standing and stomping and whistling and applauding!!!*

That's an AWESOME achievement, way to go! Keep it up! :)
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You should feel accomplished!!! :)
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment! Run, baby, run!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!