Starbucks anybody?

Options
Okay, I had a Venti, Iced Coffee with nonfat milk and sugar free vanilla. Where do I find the calories for this? The website only has it sweetened and I am not sure if that includes sugar free or something else.Please help because the fact that I don't have the information is really bothering me. Thanks to whoever can help me. They are so good. I also add two packets of Truvia-no calorie sweetener to it.

Replies

• gettingstronger
    Options
    Search with the key words "Skinny". That is what Starbucks calls a non-fat, sugar free version of their drinks. You can also order them that way (ie, iced venti skinny vanilla latte).
  • Virtue3
    Options
    careful with the artificial sweeteners. Truvia is a lot better than splenda/aspartame but there's no point doing em all if ya dont have to. Personally, I've learned to just get the "regular" non-fat latte with nothing else. It grows on ya, honest.

At almost any chain they usually have a website with nutritional info:

http://www.starbucks.com/menu/catalog/nutrition?drink=all#view_control=nutrition
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    This is my drink of choice!! Starbucks has their nutrition on their site and you can piece it together. A venti iced coffee, no syrup or sugar is about 10 calories. If you just do a splash of nonfat, it's about 15-20 extra calories.The syrup is calorie free.... so I usually put down 30 calories for the entire venti non-fat sugar free vanilla iced coffee. MMmmm.
  • twiztedgrl69
    twiztedgrl69 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Nutrition Facts Per Serving (24 fl oz) Calories 45 Calories from Fat 0
    % Daily Value*
    Total Fat 0g 0%
    Saturated Fat 0g 0%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 0mg 0%
    Sodium 55mg 2%
    Total Carbohydrate 6g 2%
    Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
    Sugars 6g
    Protein 4g
    Vitamin A4%Vitamin C0%Calcium15%Iron0%
    Caffeine 190mg
  • sdmcbride10
    sdmcbride10 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thank You ALL, it really helped
  • klbmarsh
    klbmarsh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good reason NOT to stop at the convenience store for a Starbucks on the way to work:
    Starbucks Coffee - Mocha Frappuccino Coffe Drink, 12 fl oz. 225 calories 42g fat, 39g sugar!