American Horror Story - Who's Dying Tonite?

Options
124»

Replies

• wnw64
    wnw64 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    wow, good thinking; she's gonna keep them around until the baby is born.... but now that you brought it up, was the father (dylan) really the guy in the rubber suit that (ah) that helped make the baby or was that somebody else.....
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    wow, good thinking; she's gonna keep them around until the baby is born.... but now that you brought it up, was the father (dylan) really the guy in the rubber suit that (ah) that helped make the baby or was that somebody else.....

I am thinking it was someone else. Crreeeepppy!
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options

I am thinking it was someone else. Crreeeepppy!

Yeah cause wasn't Ben/Dylan downstairs holding his hand over the gas flame of the stove... and Constance came in and said "it's not your time" or whatever. FAE - go rewatch and report back!!!! :laugh:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Ok....scene starts like this....view of bedroom....Vivian putting lotion on....RM walks into doorway...She assumes its Ben of course....They start getting it on in the bed...at the same time it pans to the kitchen..where it shows someone turning on the gas of the stove..and then you see Ben holding his hand over the flame....then Constance takes his hand (ummm WTF did she come from), and she says..."Its not your time, enjoy the house"..then she caresses his cheek and says "Go back to bed now"....then view of the bedroom again.....he is zombielike walking to the bed...sits on edge...Viv already lying down....she says "I love you" and he says it back...both seem a little out of it....

NOW....do we really know if both of these things happened at the same time? Not really, but we do assume it that way.....
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    We do know this..Dylan McDermott was the actor inside the RM outfit in THAT scene. But the writers did make sure to say (just because Dylan played the RM does not mean it was his character that was inside it.) What a mind ****.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    how many more hours?

CANNOT wait
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    We do know this..Dylan McDermott was the actor inside the RM outfit in THAT scene. But the writers did make sure to say (just because Dylan played the RM does not mean it was his character that was inside it.) What a mind ****.

Exactly...and they said that he played that part cause the Connie Britton (the one that plays Vivian) wanted him too, she felt more comfortable with him doing it...so it really had nothing to do with the actual story......but I read somewhere that Dylan had been asked...Who is in the rubber suit....and he said he thought it would have been obvious....but other cast members had no clue who it is.......SIGH
  • Iamfit4life
    Options
    Any theorys on who the man in rubber suit COULD be?
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options

Could it be Tate? I never thought so BUT Fae brought up a really good point. About Tate saying he met someone and not taking his meds cause he was afraid his big **** wouldn't work. We assume he was talking about Violet..but what if he wasn't..?
  • immacookie
    Options
    I'm voting Tate...........
  • Iamfit4life
    Options

Could it be Tate? I never thought so BUT Fae brought up a really good point. About Tate saying he met someone and not taking his meds cause he was afraid his big **** wouldn't work. We assume he was talking about Violet..but what if he wasn't..?
    ahhhhhhhhhh yes. That is a good point.

One interesting thing.
    All the ghosts or dead people(assuming Brain cancer guy is alive) except Tate are women thus far. We're missing people.
    Like the doctor(original owner)
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    Except for the twins....they have made an appearance on multiple occasions...and we really don't know what happened to the Dr...if he was murdered, died naturally....or what...and if he was not murdered or died on the premises...would he even be there?
  • immacookie
    Options
    Hmmmm... but we have the Dr.'s WIFE.....
  • Iamfit4life
    Options
    Hmmmm... but we have the Dr.'s WIFE.....

which leads me to think that the Dr. wil show up.

I forgot about those twins
    I guess I was thinking of "adults"
  • wnw64
    wnw64 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    :tongue: oh my this story is complicated.... that's why we're all hooked on it..... do-do, do-do, do-do.....
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i know i know! lol i wont spoil tho im sure most of you saw already . i would also like to state im NOT HAPPY with who died , they were my favorite character but we will see more of them im sure since they died on the house property

and the twins make an apperance again egging the house