Ashton is pretty...and...and...hmm?

Options
Loved Two and a half Men...but is it just me, or are they trying to make Alan like Charlie was? And Walden like Alan? Regardless, it's terrible. As for Kutcher, wondering too if his 'antics' are just for publicity 'cause the show is going in the tank!!

Replies

• MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I actually love the show since he joined....always disliked Charlie Sheen and refused to watch it before, so really no clue if he was good/better or not. I just know I'll actually watch the show now :)
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I thought they were making Waldon just like Charlie, actually. Ashton could stand to gain a few pounds and cut his hair. I miss Charlie Sheen. WINNING!
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    It's not just you. I loved that show when Charlie was on it, but now it's just boring. Walden is a dud, Berta is annoying, and Alan is just creepy. It's not even funny anymore.
  • PNCTink
    PNCTink Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I commented to DH tonight that my verdict is still out. I loved Kutcher in That 70's Show, but I do miss Charlie on Two and a Half Men. It was his show and no one else can replace him.
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Its just not the same, I could only watch about 5 minutes of it with Ashton...