Hi all!

Options
Just found out about this wonderful weight loss support tool from a friend. I am excited to start my journey, but also a bit anxious. I have been an emotional eater for the past 14 years and am working on changing my state of mind as well as my waist line. My biggest obstacle is to quit eating out. I know that I will be able to do this in moderation (1x per week) but I do it almost daily, unfortunately. I look forward to meeting new friends and hearing from other people that are struggling with the same issues as myself! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• KiniWoman
    KiniWoman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi & Welcome!! I totally relate to where you are starting. Way to go for making the decision to becoming a healthier person, it'll be completely worth it! :) There are a lot of great people and groups here to help motivate and support along the way.
  • Jessica2Skinny
    Jessica2Skinny Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO MFP!!! Its an awesome site with a lot of support <3
  • curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Anyone is welcome to add me.
    Erica :)
  • LillyMosley
    Options
    definitely have the emotional eating issues. As soon as something stressful happens, I am off to have something to eat.
  • magnoliakng
    Options
    Hi everyone :)

I'm a bit shy to start off, but once you get to know me I am extremely caring and supportive. I need the support too right now, as I am beginning this uphill battle one more time. I lost 30 pounds 10 years ago, but have gained it all back and more since then. This time I want to change my lifestyle and keep it off.

I look forward to making some friends on here. The support and encouragement was a huge part of my weight loss last time.

Cheers
    Katrina
    PS Where is everyone getting the timeline weight loss ruler? I would like one too :)
  • KiniWoman
    KiniWoman Posts: 31 Member
    Options

PS Where is everyone getting the timeline weight loss ruler? I would like one too :)

If you look at the tools tab at the top of the page, you can find it there! :)

Cheers!
  • magnoliakng
    Options
    5520651.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Did it work? :)
  • TMartin45014
    TMartin45014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sure did! :-)