Belly Slimming Exercises

faithfulascanbe
faithfulascanbe Posts: 1
edited October 4 in Introduce Yourself
I do the Wii Golds Gym Fitness game atleast 3 times a week and walk atleast 2. Im down 20 in 3 months :) what can I do to flatten my belly at home? I have no weights or anything...

Replies

• gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Good nutrition will do it.
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    "Abs are made in the kitchen"

The only way to flatten your tummy is through a healthy, clean diet. Unfortunately, you can't spot train.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986

The only way to flatten your tummy is through a healthy, clean diet. Unfortunately, you can't spot train.

^^this^^

plus rule number one: Cardio
  • Jbrudy
    Jbrudy Posts: 2
    If you want to add ab exercises to your routine this is a great one: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4935925244422339089
  • Akahime
    Akahime Posts: 35 Member
    Pilates, pilates, pilates.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member

^^this^^

cardio really isn't essential, diet is 95% of leaning out
  • "Abs are made in the kitchen"

^^this^^

^^These
  • It can help to remind yourself to hold your tummy in while you are on your walks. You don't really to do situps or crunches to tone abs, just need to get used to using them more. If you have a walking buddy, make a plan with him/her to remind each other to tighten your tummies and butts periodically during your walks. Or all day long really. As you cook and clean in your kitchen even. lol.
This discussion has been closed.