new to this and here to help support you

Options
Hi everyone. I'm still fairly new to this site and app, but I love it. I've been very disappointed with the way that I have let myself go since high school. Never really been the healthiest of people, but I managed to stay that way through sports. Well I was injured and stopped being able to be active like I used to... needless to say I got lazy. Well I'm done with that and I'm done simply feeling sorry for myself. I've been at this for a while now and I'm already feeling happier and so much more active. Basically I'm feeling better about myself again which just feels amazing. Sticking to my workout and diet has always been a big problem for me, but I'm feeling confident that with a little support I just may be able to stick it out. I know all of you on here are probably wanting the exact same thing as me and I'm here to offer support to you as well!! My names Nick and i'd love to here your story.

Replies

• SUgrad04
    Options
    Glad to hear you're already improving, and I hope you can find extra motivation on here. For me, it's been very helpful. I was never athletic at all, but I'm starting to discover that I do enjoy it -- just trying to fit the time in has been challenging, but hearing other people's strategies helps because it convinces me that I can do it too.

Add me as a friend if you like. :-)
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi Nick!

Welcome! So glad you have a positive attitude about weight loss. I have been on this site since June. Lost weight, went on vacation a couple of times and then gained it all back. So, I reset all my settings and here i go again. the support on this site is absolutely amazing and you will love everyone here.

if you can use a friend, feel free to add me!
    Wendy