how can i know how many calories i burned?

Options
I do zumba every day but not sure how many calories i burn my fitness coach said 1000 calories but i don't think so are routine its different every day so can some body help me n tell me how can i know how many calories i burn :happy:

Replies

• missmolly80
    missmolly80 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    maybe use a pedometer that has a calorie reading on it and put it in ya pocket while you do it i have the app on my iphone and it tells me what ive burnt while i run and walk xx
  • photo_kyla
    photo_kyla Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Before I got a heart rate monitor, I looked it up and it said that the average Zumba workout burns 550-800 calories/hour. I just logged it at the low end (550). It's better to count it as lower and play it safe. If you count it higher and eat those calories back, it could sabotage you in the long run.
    Since i got the HRM, my counts have been between 550 and 750 per hour (more at the low end), and I'm dripping sweat by half way through.
  • Vaibhav_ace
    Vaibhav_ace Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    maybe use a pedometer
    Or.. a Heart Rate Monitor.

Keep in mind, they are all just estimates based of average population with similar age / weight. Your actuals could be slightly (or significantly) more or less.
  • cemummy
    cemummy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi there, try this site -
    http://www.zumbacalories.com/