oh high school...

Options
jeninabilan
jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
Does anyone else feel like these threads are like high school sometimes? All the drama.. I am not a pot smoker, but man, some people here need to start.. chill pill anyone?

My typical day?

Watch some sports, Big Bang Theory or How I Met Your Mother, enjoy an alcoholic beverage (or 2..) okay.. (or 3..)... oh hell, or 4.. lol

Hang out with my best friend/work out and listen to music..

Why do some people have to be so complicated? Like I said in another thread.. grab a beer, kick up your feet and chill the **** out.

oh.. and WORLD PEACE! lol

Replies

• DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Love this post! I am from the original peace out era. Drink it up. Kick up your feet. Peace to all people everywhere.
  • jeninabilan
    Options
    haha thanks Brett!!!
  • voodoomoocow
    voodoomoocow Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Aww I'm missing all the high school drama!! ::reads through forums for lulz::
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    My real life is SO 100% drama free that I love engaging in the BS that goes on here. It's funny. XD
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I heard Becky had sex with Tyler behind the portables.
  • jeninabilan
    Options

What?!?! I had sex with Tyler in the cafeteria!!! That cheating *kitten*! haha
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options

Umm umm ummmmm! I'm tellllinggggguh!
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    funny, you caused drama and people told you to relax and then you make a thred about how other people should. seems like you like it to be highschool when other people were just having a nice fun thred
  • Schwiggs
    Options
    Meet me in the trap, it's goin' down.
  • Schwiggs
    Options
    Meet me in the mall, it's goin' down.
  • Schwiggs
    Options
    Meet me in the club, it's goin' down.
  • Schwiggs
    Options
    Anywhere ya meet me guaranteed to go down.
  • jeninabilan
    Options
    funny, you caused drama and people told you to relax and then you make a thred about how other people should. seems like you like it to be highschool when other people were just having a nice fun thred

putting other people down is not "fun".. that was the whole point.. do people seriously not have enough of a life that all they want to do is attack people?

You can leave my thread now.. thanks :)
  • jeninabilan
    Options
    oh and by the way, "thred" is spelled "thread"..
  • jeninabilan
    Options

Umm umm ummmmm! I'm tellllinggggguh!

oh no!!! don't tell!!! I am gonna throw down.. haha

I need a beer..
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options

putting other people down is not "fun".. that was the whole point.. do people seriously not have enough of a life that all they want to do is attack people?

lol we wernt "putting down our husbands and boyfriends " but whatever gets you to sleep well at night

your the one who came in just to attack everyone
  • jeninabilan
    Options
    world peace :)
  • Schwiggs
    Options
    world peace :)

How about no.
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I never went to school, so where else am I gonna get my drama fix?!?!

Seriously though, drama is everywhere. Just gotta ignore it. Or laugh at it! :-D

And about your typical day... do you work?! If that's really what you do ever day I'm envious... even though I love my job ;-p
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options

lol we wernt "putting down our husbands and boyfriends " but whatever gets you to sleep well at night

your the one who came in just to attack everyone

You do realize by saying that, that you are doing the very thing you are accusing her of. And you are acting like how she described.

The problem honestly. I'm being serious. The problem with people and communication today is everyone has turned into blamers. A common form of misscommunication. You you you you. Somebody needs to step up and take credit! Stop pointing the finger. Hell ill take credit if I have to.