Christmas Gift for Boyfriend.

Options
Heyyyy everyone!

So my boyfriend and I celebrate our two year anniversary on Christmas Day as well as christmas. Last year since it was a "double whammy" sort of day, so I felt obliged to spend a lot of money on him since I was still in high school with a part time job. This year I am broke as f and still don't have a job, so I have no idea what to get him. Any ideas of something not so expensive and meaningful I could do for our annniversary?

Replies

• TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Make a 2012 calander with pictures. each month could represtent something special that happened during that month this year
  • rachdlew
    rachdlew Posts: 108
    Options
    I dont know how long you guys have been together but I an doing boudoir photos for my husband. You can make it just as dirty or classy as you want too. If you have a cloose friend to do the pics then it will be cheap all you need is a camara and an imagination and it would be a perfect gift. This is the website I got some of the ideas for mine look att the gallery these pics are beautiful.
    http://seattleboudoirphotography.com/
  • rachdlew
    rachdlew Posts: 108
    Options
    I dont know how long you guys have been together but I an doing boudoir photos for my husband. You can make it just as dirty or classy as you want too. If you have a cloose friend to do the pics then it will be cheap all you need is a camara and an imagination and it would be a perfect gift. This is the website I got some of the ideas for mine look att the gallery these pics are beautiful.

I didnt know you were so young this might be an inappropriate gift sorry
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Video games and anal.
  • PinUpGirlAtHeart
    PinUpGirlAtHeart Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    If you are crafty, I'd make something. My husband, for example, wants me to crochet just a simple black scarf. Okay, but I'm gonna personalize it and add something to it that's one of his favorite things. That way it's personal and something special. I have loads of things you could do depending on what he likes and what kind of art/craft you can do if you want to get crafty. Message me if you do. I'm very artsy so I'm into all kinds of things.
  • andreacord
    Options

No, I actually thought of doing that but the photographer I wanted was 360$ for a one hour session.. OUCH, and I'm a photographer myself but never thought of doing them myself.
  • andreacord
    Options

No, I actually thought of doing that but the photographer I wanted was 360$ for a one hour session.. OUCH, and I'm a photographer myself but never thought of doing them myself.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Make a 2012 calander with pictures. each month could represtent something special that happened during that month this year

This, always pretty nice. Scrap books too

Even gifting him with a home cooked meal, a movie, and maybe some fun games/things to do. You can make a super nice italian meal for under $10 for two. Get a pound of gnocchi from the store (whatever is the most premium looking kind), boil water, get some vodka sauce and mix in some mozerella into that while simering to being hot (not boiling), dump the gnocchi into pot, wait for the pasta to rise to the top, wait a minute, then remove them into a strainer (using a spoon), then put on a plate, vodka sauce on top, and maybe one of those $1 loafes of italian bread. Or if he likes crab, you can get 1.5 lbs of snow crab normally for under $20, and is the easiest food to make. Step 1, boil water. Step 2, cut up 3 potatoes into small wedges. Step 3, put wedges and crab into pot. Step 4, let boil for about 10-20 min, taste it to test it. Step 5, strain the food. Step 6, lay out the potatoes on a large dish, and set the crab on top for a nice presentation. Eat and enjoy
  • joshlikesmetal
    Options
    Sex and Nachos.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    This requires no money and he'll cherish it forever!!!

Threesome.gif
  • andreacord
    Options
    This requires no money and he'll cherish it forever!!!

Threesome.gif

HAHAHAH hilarious, but not happening!
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    You in a Christmas bow should suffice lol. Most men would be happy lol. Boudoir photos are always an option. But can run you a nice penny. You can look in your classifieds, kijiji if you have it, craigs list, for students in school for photography and they will do it usually for a fraction of the price. If money is really low I would tell him. He'll understand. And you can just make him dinner, rent movies together, make some chocolate covered strawberries or whatever and celebrate your anniversary/Christmas. After all these holidays are about spending time with the ones you love not extravagant gifts. But if you must you can't go wrong with the above and video games.
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I would actually advise against the sex-related stuff, it just seems a bit tacky and unimaginative to me. Think about his hobbies or other stuff he's into and try to be a bit creative around that.
    The best presents my girlfriend has ever given me have been things I never thought of but she knew I'd like and they are often not expensive at all. I like the idea of a calendar but that depends what kind of guy he is, if he's a more romantic, poetry type then it'll be ideal.
    The classic book of vouchers is quite a good one. Vouchers for a cooked meal, massage, washing his car etc shows that you are willing to give up your time for him. If he cares about you, he won't mind that you can't spend much and it's actually a great opportunity to really show how much you know and listen to his interests.
    Any idiot can buy a big expensive gift.