Im Amazed!

I'm Amazed at the support here. I want to give props to everyone out there. I just saw a post for someone that needed help and support and everyone just jumped to it: Gold star everyone.(by the way don't you all have jobs?:smile: )

If someone here as supported you here's your chance!
Give them props right here!

Let's hear who your supports are!

and........ GO!

Replies

• I'm Amazed at the support here. I want to give props to everyone out there. I just saw a post for someone that needed help and support and everyone just jumped to it: Gold star everyone.(by the way don't you all have jobs?:smile: )

If someone here as supported you here's your chance!
    Give them props right here!

Let's hear who your supports are!

and........ GO!
  • prettyinpink
    prettyinpink Posts: 94 Member
    I like to put my two cents in!! :oP I am a stay at home mom... so sure.. I have a job that I do 24/7 without the office!!

I love this site!! I am more addicted to MFP than MySpace!! hehe

~Mindy:flowerforyou:

Oh.. and I have yet to make a post!! Just comments!
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    I don't have a job which is why I'm taking the time to research, learn, and educate myself to loose weight. I'm a recent college grad and I have the time and opportunity to do it!

Go go not working! Woooo! :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    stay at home mom here too. ihave received lots of support and motivation on here. there is too many people to name all but heres a few that stick out in my head....icandoit healthierme banks viviakay songbyrdsweet eve23 dulceluve dhayes cmriverside lorettajo although i have not seen her posts in a while (these are a few of the best post-ers that i have seen although i dont like leaving anyone out i still give my thanks to all
    But obviously the one person I have to give all props to is MIKE (the creator of this site) without him i probably would have gained 5 more lbs instead of losing 22
  • i second that one!!!!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    I'm at work right now, but I always take a break and check in. There are soooo many supportive people on this site. There are too many to name. I have been helped by many great people so I would just like to send kudos to all of them and all who help everyone!!!

Memaw:drinker:
  • babyhippo
    babyhippo Posts: 247
    Stay at home Mom/Construction Laborer. My husband is a contractor and I help him a few days a week. I do alot of prep-work for him here at home (painting doors, staining & varnishing trim. etc. ). Last week I was a drywall sander. Talk about a work-out!
    I know, it seems as if everyone just sits in front of their computers all day long. I'm glad they do though, I can't tell you how much support this site is for me.