P90X snacks?

Options
Hey i am just wondering what people have as snacks during P90X that isn't protein powder or shakes, also i am not a fan of peanut butter, so i am kinda stuck.

Replies

• Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    You lost me at "I'm not a fan of peanut butter". :noway:
  • PokenStick
    Options
    Are you strictly following the diet plan or doing your own thing? If so, what phase are you in?

Both of these questions greatly influence the answers.
  • spongela
    spongela Posts: 107
    Options
    ahh yes good point i should have stated i am in phase 2, well not strictly following there suggested meal plans but i am eating 40% carbs 40% protein and 20% fat but still sticking to eating good foods mostly.
  • crawfsoldan
    Options
    My snacks consist of yogurt, fruit (dried and fresh), nuts (pistachios, almonds & cashews--if peanuts are not your favorite), veggies such as carrots, celery and cucumbers with hummus--numerous flavors--garlic, cilantro jalepeno, and roasted red pepper are my favs--mixed with hard boiled eggs or tunafish.

But, OT, I'm curious how you are logging your workouts for P90X? I'm doing a mix of Beachbody workouts (P90X, Chalean Extreme, & ShaunT) and don't feel I'm getting an acurate calorie count. How do you log them?
  • feralkiwi1
    feralkiwi1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I log my workouts at "cardio" and use the p90x calorie counter to get an accurate count since this site doesn't really have a way to input them. http://p90xcalories.com/