Dukan Diet

Options
Hello! I'm looking for fellow dukan dieters to chat with about good recipes and how we're getting along! My name is Amanda, I started the Dukan Diet on 3rd September, weighing just under 11 stone. I had one weigh in on 2nd October and had lost nearly a stone. I haven't weighed myself since because I am too scared! I am in the cruise phase at the moment and start consolidation on 11th December.

Replies

• randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Hello, im doing dukan!

your kinda at the same stage as me. i started at the end of September too and lost 10lbs in my first three weeks but am again scared to look at the scales cos i havnt been as strict as i should have!

add me and id be happy to share my diary with you and also would love recipe tips!! its getting quite boring at the moment lol
  • DeBiKin
    DeBiKin Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My friend is on Dukan so I thought I'd flag this so she can check it out... Good health to you all.
  • ineed2bskinny
    Options
    how do i find out about the Dukan diet? thanks x
  • adevereux
    adevereux Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've been on Dukan for one month. I've seen 16lbs lost but the loss in inches and clothing size is substantial. There is a Dukan support site, where you can sign up for coaching, and a facebook group, but the key is the book. I go back to it frequently. My favorite snack is 2 tbls spoons oatbran, water and sweetner. Microwave for 1.5 mins and then add fat free yogurt (if plain you can add vanilla, cocoa, almond) but it's such a warm treat for night time cravings.
  • paraby
    paraby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Best is to get the book! Also a forum called Dukaners.com.