My first NSV!

Options
MrsPeavley
MrsPeavley Posts: 143 Member
Last night I was at my mothers house and I was telling Mom that I had lost 2 more pounds and my little sister who is five came running up and put her arms around me. She looked up at me and said "Sissy. I can almost put my arms around you." It was the sweetest thing. She makes me want to work harder!!! Small but powerful NSV! :happy:

Replies

• nortiekeeks
    nortiekeeks Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • mrblaze211
    Options
    thats the things keeps me going making sure im around to see my little ones grow up!! doing a great job keep it up!!!!
  • bbtany
    bbtany Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im sure it was a wonderful feeling!!
    Keep the good work!!
    :)

11252455.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    How cool is that!! :) Great job!!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    that is so wonderful!
  • mlmcquinn
    Options
    BEST NSV EVER!!
  • YMTaylor
    YMTaylor Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Way to go my friend! :)
  • debloves2ride
    Options
    thats so sweet - doesn't that make you feel good!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Thats not small... thats not small at all. We should all be embracing every thing that we discover along this battle, not in a small way but in a way that says WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Whether its a seatbelt that sits comfortably on you in the car, your rings feeling more loose to your little loved one coming up to you and saying they can almost wrap their arms around you...

Thats not small... THAT IS HUGE! The good kind that is! LOL!

Run with it baby!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    There is something to be said about little kids and being able to get their arms around your waist. It's almost like a goal within a goal. You should be excited!!!! Soon you'll hear those beautiful words and know that awesome feeling. Congrats!!!!
  • melanie_J
    melanie_J Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This is one of the things that keeps me going too! My kids aren't even close to putting their arms all the way around me, but my son will look at me quietly for a minute and then say Momma you're getting skinny! lol...he told me the other day that my arms are really skinny!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!