Just had a baby

Options
Hey everyone.

I recently had a baby and have had a really hard time sticking to my workout and eating schedule. I have only put on 7 lbs over the last 2 months but it needs to stop here. Just looking for some friends and support!

Feel free to add me.

Replies

• warmcaramel
    warmcaramel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hey my son is 4 weeks tomorrow! haven't start to workout as yet...2 more weeks to go!
  • JIsh09
    JIsh09 Posts: 158
    Options
    I have two boys and trust me I know it's hard to loose that baby weight. Hope the best for you though.:smile:
  • Momma2fourunder5
    Momma2fourunder5 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have two boys also (2.5 yrs and 5 months) and I'm working on the weight too! That's great that you are wanting to stop at the 7lbs, you are definitely in the right place for help and encouragement!!
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My daughter will be 2 in December and I am still struggling to lose the baby weight also. You are right to start now and try to get back in shape sooner rather than later...trust me it doesn't get easier. Good luck and feel free to add me if you want.
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a two year old, and a 10 month old. I've lost all my baby weight, but now working on losing my partying and drinking days weight lol. Feel free to add me :)