No Alcohol Until 11/18

Options
boehle
boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
I am going to try to give up alcohol all together until 11/18 to see if it affects my weight loss.
Anyone interested in trying with me?
:flowerforyou:
Feel free to friend me if you are willing to try!
I sure do love me some beer though :grumble:

Replies

• vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    You are brave to give it up leading into the holidays. I am afraid my consumption is about to go up - alot!
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    God, as much as I would love to....I am 99% sure I would fail. I hate failure...lol......but good luck to you! For me personally, I have figured out what works to not gain, so I am sticking with it. Hahaha........I love beer. :bigsmile:
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I am going to try to give up alcohol all together until 11/18 to see if it affects my weight loss.
    Anyone interested in trying with me?
    :flowerforyou:
    Feel free to friend me if you are willing to try!
    I sure do love me some beer though :grumble:

Ummmm NO! :wink: Not willing to give up skinny margaritas.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    HAHA
    THats why I said until 11/18
    It allows me time to have a few on Thanksgiving and Christmas!
  • FitLeanMachine
    FitLeanMachine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do it! And yes, you will lose weight and feel great. I'll join you :)
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I quit for four weeks from July 11 to whatever was four weeks after that. Not one drop. I was drinking a lot before that (a lot). Now I just have a couple drinks a week and a couple more on the weekend. It wasn't easy and I don't plan on doing it again anytime soon - especially going into the holidays but I did feel a lot better.

Good luck!
  • Happyhappy352
    Options
    Sure I will join u. I love my wine:drinker: so this will be interesting:huh:
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    I pretty much quit drinking altogether and I really don't miss it at all. I might have one or two when out with friends, but maybe only 4 or 5 times a year. Back in the day, I used to drink the men under the table. LOL
    Which may have been a contributing factor to my obesity.

You can do it... And good for you :)
  • DannyA0130
    DannyA0130 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    If you look at my snacks yesterday. I dont think ill be doing such a thing. Good Luck !!!