fit2fat2fit challenge

Options
Hey guys :)

just thought I'd start a new page to keep it going.

On the website Drew Manning has updated his blog with a 'pre' blog for what is going to happen from november the 5th Just repeating it on here incase people don't check it regulary.

http://www.fit2fat2fit.com/2011/10/it’s-world-it-feel-fine…/

He tells us he will be using supplements and gives us which ones he'll be using so if anyone out there wants to get them as well you have time to get them before the 5th!
I on the other hand won't be as I can't afford nealry $500 on supplements but I can still do it. could be interesting if some people do decide to get the supplements what different effects or benefits they find from them vs the poepl who aren't using them.
But have a read of his blog, I've added him on twitter as well so I know if anything is happenening.

Getting really excited about the 5th and my boyfriend he says that Drew has inspired him to get back at the gym and starting losing weight and getting fit and wants to do the fat2fit section with me woot :)

Replies

• DownSizingDiva
    Options
    Okie Dokie....I'm still all in just keep me posted on what I need to do! :)
  • vwillan
    vwillan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Are you still doing Drew's challenge? I love his website and have been able to find almost everything that he recommends at either Trader Joe's or Costco. I love the recipes too. I think it's a great program.