Halloween costumes??

Options
Hey everyone! So I'm going to a Halloween party this Saturday and I was thinking of being the ghost of Amy Winehouse...too soon? lol. What's everyone else being this year?

Replies

• lukybug
    lukybug Posts: 209
    Options
    Can't say if it's too soon as I don't have any "morals" when it comes to that kind of stuff (celbs) However, I did see last weekend at a campground trick or treat event Michael Jackson and Dr. Conrad LOL Thought that was a great idea.
  • ineednapkin
    Options
    If I can find a party, I am going as Lara Croft :D
    It's up to you whether it's too soon :)
  • cathleen4h
    cathleen4h Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I think it would be funny as I didnt really care for Amy. I think it may offend some of her fans though!
  • ablykins
    ablykins Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I think it is hilarious! I saw a joke about the "ghost of Amy Winehouse" on Tosh.O last week so I think the ice has been broken! Go for it! :laugh: Happy Halloween!
  • wey1983
    wey1983 Posts: 109
    Options
    The people at the party all have sick senses of humor, so I think I'll be ok. I can't think of anything else, and this idea seems pretty easy to pull off!!
  • Jacquibennett
    Jacquibennett Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    It's just for fun right! If people don't think it's funny maybe they should just get over themselves. I'm assuming you don't know anyone that knew Amy personally? Lol.
  • kellybug123
    Options
    Too soon? I'm gonna say no. But......I'm also the same person who posted on their facebook page after hearing about her death, "So is it too soon to mention that Amy Winehouse really should of gone to rehab?" I made a few fb friends upset.....not fb friends with one anymore, don't really miss her....lol.
  • wey1983
    wey1983 Posts: 109
    Options
    Too soon? I'm gonna say no. But......I'm also the same person who posted on their facebook page after hearing about her death, "So is it too soon to mention that Amy Winehouse really should of gone to rehab?" I made a few fb friends upset.....not fb friends with one anymore, don't really miss her....lol.

People are soooooo sensitive! I think I'm gonna do it lol. I have wings and a halo that I'm going to mess up a bit and get dirty lol.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm not so sure there's going to be much difference between how she looked alive vs as a ghost. :frown:
  • gatorgirl7
    gatorgirl7 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    A lady bug! I already wore my costume and it was a hit (jeggings, low cut black shirt, red high heels, and butter fly wings)...oh adn fake eye lashes :) so cute--and not one of those slutty costumes.
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Mafia Momma, with Tommy gun and all. Wore it once and had a ball! Looking forward to this weekend's parties too.
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are going as Dog the bounty hunter and Beth!!! I am so excited, LUV halloween!! Plus I have to admit I did pretty good on the costumes for less than $100 for both at Value Village. I'm so stacked....I mean Stoked!!! LOL
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! So I'm going to a Halloween party this Saturday and I was thinking of being the ghost of Amy Winehouse...too soon? lol. What's everyone else being this year?
    NOPE!! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!:wink:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    A simple and cute idea I saw last night for someone really hard up on costume ideas. Wear your exercise gear - sports top, shorts, sneakers - and pin the word "NO!" on post-it notes all over you.

You'll be a Runny No's. :wink: