What's your favorite whey protein powder and flavor?

Options
My two favorites so far are Elite Chocolate Mint and Myofusion (protein blend) Banana Perfection and Milk Chocolate. What are your favorites? I wanna try something new :)

Replies

• joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Magnum Quattro Neutraceuticals Chocolate Love
    BSN Syntha-6 Cookies n Cream
    Myofusion Banana Perfection
  • tmontgomery69
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition Double Rich Chocolate. =)
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I would have to go with Optimum Nutrition. (doing a 10 pound bag of vanilla ice cream now) It got 25G per serving, not alot of extra crap and the vanilla flavor is most flexible for making shakes, homemade protein bars, etc. It also mixes well in just a blender bottle and is available in the 10 pound bags and that can save cash.
  • JaredBergeron
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition Double Rich Chocolate. =)

That flavor is my second choice !
  • PB67
    PB67 Posts: 376
    Options
    TeamSkip, French Vanilla
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I second (or third) Optimum Nutrition in Double Rich Chocolate.

Of course its the only one I've ever had, though. :)
  • mrsredneckmorris
    mrsredneckmorris Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition vanilla ice-cream flavor, it tastes great in everything- milk, juice, water, yogurt of all flavors
  • cclaborn22
    Options
    My favorite proteins are Gaspari Myofusion Vanilla flavor for the whey. I like Dymatize Casein the milk chocolate flavor :)
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    not all of these are straight whey but;

Myofusion chocolate/cookies and cream/banana/vanilla

XF cinnamon roll/lemon cream pie/artic lemonade

Trutein cinnabun/choc pb cup
  • stewartcarden
    Options
    Sci max whey protein - strawberry , tastes amazing , generally have it in milk

The chocolate one of the same brand , yuck!

http://www.sci-mx.co.uk/shop-by-goal/muscle-size-definition/100-ultragen-whey-protein/
  • Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    GNC's Wheybolic 60 chocolate flavor is unbelievably good.
    With milk. Not a fan when mixed with water.
  • jkuhn71
    jkuhn71 Posts: 199
    Options
    Another vote for Optimum Nutrition! The Gold Standard 100% Whey in Extreme Milk Chocolate, Vanilla Ice Cream, or Mocha Cappuccino! YUM!

We just ordered Optimum Nutrition's Pro Complex (not just whey - blend of a few different proteins) in Rich Milk Chocolate. It should be delivered tomorrow. Can't wait to try it!

We used to be GNC 100% Whey users, but their flavors - while not bad - just don't taste as good as Optimum Nutrition's do...with the exception of their GNC Pro Performance AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 in Chocolate. That has a good chocolate flavor, but it's very expensive. Funny, though - we just learned a few weeks ago from the guy at GNC that Optimum Nutrition makes GNC's Wheybolic products! Now we know why it tastes so good!!! :laugh:
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Optimum nutrition protein is not good!! Had to mix it into my myofusion to finish it off. My vote is for the myofusion banana..........so darn good.
  • ofatme
    ofatme Posts: 12
    Options
    how do you make the protien bars? Have you used the GNC lean shakes?
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Jay Robb- Tropical Dreamscicle

I feel like I am cheating every time I drink it!
  • JaredBergeron
    Options
    how do you make the protien bars? Have you used the GNC lean shakes?

Here is a good link... http://liftforlife.com/content/bodybuilding-fitness-diet-health-articles/diet-articles/727-protein-bar#Meal_Replacement_Bars:

I usually get my sups from amazon (subscribe and save)...free shipping and i dont have to think about it
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    I've tried GNC, ON and Gaspari. Taste and consistency wise I prefer the Gaspari Myofusion in either Milk Chocolate or Cookies and Cream. I just ordered 5lbs of ON Caramel Toffee Fudge, it's alright.
  • Calif_Girl67
    Calif_Girl67 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Whey Protein Vanilla
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    some gnc brand but Caramel & bannana cream yumm