New to this site

Options
I am finally trying to get back into shape and shed a few pounds. To be honest the most exercise I have done in the last 2 years has been walking around the block. I have never eaten healthy, so tracking my intake of calories is really helpful although I find myself starving most of the day because I really dont know what to eat.. Have to say this is a fabulous website.

Replies

• ablykins
    ablykins Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!! Feel free to add me!
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Lupe730
    Lupe730 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome I am totally new as well so let's keep it up :happy:
  • packerfan1
    packerfan1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me as a friend!! Good luck!
  • daylewinslow
    Options
    we've all been there - you have to start somewhere - so just keep going - just fyi, if you're interested, these are my fav foods that are low in calorie and keep me from going over my limit each day: nature's own wheat bread 40 cals a slice - has good fiber and good taste and for only 80 cals of bread i can have 2 pieces of toast or a sandwich - 2 pcs of bread toasted with 1 stick of cheese is only 140 cal. tomato sandwich with lite mayo is only about 140 cal too. also snack size 100 cal popcorn. great for late night hunger. basically i eat everything i like, i just have to have small portions if it's a high cal item - i.e. mcdonald's ice cream cone is only 140. so far it's been easy to work that into my day if i want a sweet. also almond milk unsweeten is only 40 cals per cup - and its really good - that plus a 1/2 banana & a tsp of peanut butter & ice in the blender (with one sweeetner) is delicious and about 150 cals - good luck
  • fancyfee
    fancyfee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello-

I'm new to the MFP site. Just started Monday and off to a good start! I'm enjoying reading about all the success stories. Good luck to everyone in this journey with me.

12200923.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ldcastilleja
    Options
    Welcome! Happy to have another friend, add me if you like. Be sure you look at your friends diaries to get an idea of what they eat and exercise.:flowerforyou:
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! FEEL FREE TO ADD ME IF YOU LIKE :smile:
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • ldcastilleja
    Options
    You made a good decision! Hope your journey with us is a success! Add me if you like:flowerforyou: